Friday, February 19, 2010

Stuff Cabbage


1-2 lbs. ground beef (amount depends on size of crock pot)
2-3 slices potatoes
4 sliced carrots
3 stems cut-up broccoli
1 cut-up cauliflower
4 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
1 bag frozen corn (can also be fresh or canned)
1/2 onion, sliced
Shredded cabbage to cover top of casserole
1-2 cans cream of mushroom soup
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Layer ingredients in crock in order listed. Spoon soup on top of casserole. Cover soup with cheese. Bake on low all day. Serve with French bread. This dish can be made with any of your favorite vegetables.

When you layer the casserole, put the ingredients on the bottom that take longer to cook. Ingredients that do not take long should go on the upper layers.

*NOTES* You will want to cook the ground beef on the stove 1-2lbs depending on sizes of your pot. I cooked the beef with the onions and season them then threw it in my pot. I then put the rest in then put the cabbage on top. I then pour 2 cans of soup over top after I mix it with water. then I put cheese on top. I cooked on high for 6 hours.

I use half a cabbage I couldn't get the whole thing in my pot this is why.

It filled my pot and taste good.

0 comments: