Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easy Lasagna


8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 lb ground beef
1 onion
1 tsp Italian seasoning
28-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
1/3 cup water
2 4 oz. can of slice mushroom
15 oz. ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Grease your crock pot *don't care for crock liners takes up cooking space*
Break noodles in half (make them fit) place 4 in bottom of crock.
Brown ground beef in pan with onions stir in Italian seasons. Spread half over noodles.
Pour in half can of sauce with water and spread a can of mushroom on top along with half ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Repeat for 2nd layer
Cover and cook on low 5 hours.

*NOTE*: I omitted the ricotta cheese also do not layer the top when done with noodles they will not cook. Just stick with 1 layer then 2nd layer so it cooks. This was my first time making lasagna and I was worried about the noodles not cooking but it turn out awesome.

I had to threw away the noodles on top cause didn't cook so that how I know LOL. if I had cover then with sauce they would have cook but first time have to learn.

0 comments: